DentistNikki

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2004
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
Hi, I just wanted to know if there are any of you going to Nova who were first placed on the waiting list as an alternate? Nova is my first choice but I was placed as a high alternate. Does anybody know if there is anything I can do or not? Thanks

Dr_Oh_DMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 12, 2004
IL
Status (Visible)
I don?t know thats the situation there but I sincerely wish you luck. I am going to attend Nova next year and I will be glad to see you there as a classmate. I?ll keep my fingers crossed and you keep calling them. It might make a difference if they know how much you want to go there.

Take care!

About the Ads

JRogoff

Resident Palatal Phallacy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Plantation, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
^^^^

You ever get off the alternate list? I got in about a week ago, But not off the alternate list.

JRogoff

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Plantation, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Sorry to say it Gavin, but i'm headed to Nova. Arizona is awesome and i loved it, but i just can't bare being away from my family and girlfriend. That is basically all it boiled down to, Nova is a hell of a lot closer to home, about 30 minutes to be exact. I wish Arizona wasn't so damn far!

gustavo32

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2004
Status (Visible)
I am waitlisted for pharmacy.Do you have any information about how they work with the waiting lists at Nova?

JRogoff

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Plantation, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
gustavo32 said:
I am waitlisted for pharmacy.Do you have any information about how they work with the waiting lists at Nova?

You might want to try the Pharm forum or calling the school.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.