Nova and LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clee18

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My PharmCAS has been e-submitted and was mailed out today and Nova was one of the schools that I applied to. However, my 3rd letter of recommendation writer still hasn't filled out the LOR form. With today being the deadline, should I even bother filling out the supplementals, etc since it will not be received in time?

Members don't see this ad.

This is a specific question. To get the best answer, I would recommend you to call Nova as soon as possible. Since supplemental material take times to come, you still have chance this year.

I would suggest getting another LOR or telling that person they are f*%$# your future real good. You should fill in everything and send it in asap bc that deadline is for pharmcas but there's also one for the supplimental but a little later in feb. i think. Unfortunately, you will need strong stats to get an interview now but it's still possible.

My PharmCAS has been e-submitted and was mailed out today and Nova was one of the schools that I applied to. However, my 3rd letter of recommendation writer still hasn't filled out the LOR form. With today being the deadline, should I even bother filling out the supplementals, etc since it will not be received in time?

yeh. One of my references never did it, so I deleted him from the Pharmcas app, I then asked someone else to do it, who did it right away, after they got the Pharmcas link.