Nova and LOR

Started by clee18
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

clee18

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My PharmCAS has been e-submitted and was mailed out today and Nova was one of the schools that I applied to. However, my 3rd letter of recommendation writer still hasn't filled out the LOR form. With today being the deadline, should I even bother filling out the supplementals, etc since it will not be received in time?
 
This is a specific question. To get the best answer, I would recommend you to call Nova as soon as possible. Since supplemental material take times to come, you still have chance this year.
 
I would suggest getting another LOR or telling that person they are f*%$# your future real good. You should fill in everything and send it in asap bc that deadline is for pharmcas but there's also one for the supplimental but a little later in feb. i think. Unfortunately, you will need strong stats to get an interview now but it's still possible.

My PharmCAS has been e-submitted and was mailed out today and Nova was one of the schools that I applied to. However, my 3rd letter of recommendation writer still hasn't filled out the LOR form. With today being the deadline, should I even bother filling out the supplementals, etc since it will not be received in time?
 
yeh. One of my references never did it, so I deleted him from the Pharmcas app, I then asked someone else to do it, who did it right away, after they got the Pharmcas link.