NOVA any news?

Started by hydrarisk
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hydrarisk

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone find our exactly when the Dec. 9th group will hear back from NOVA?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I only know that the second round was early january. I think they should be doing a third round soon since those accepted in january only had thirty days to put down a deposit. good luck!
 
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone find our exactly when the Dec. 9th group will hear back from NOVA?

I also interviewed first week of December and was accepted via phone call by Dean Lippman first week of January. I declined the offer and hope it comes handy to someone else. Nova is an amazing school in a great location and I hope I dont regret my decision!

Good luck to you all.
 
Got the call yesterday. I was originally placed on the "high priority" waitlist about a week and a half ago.
 
I interviewed two months ago and haven't been updated on my status at all. AADSAS still says invited for interview.