NOVA application fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyescreamy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I sent off my application to NOVA I was overseas and didd't have my checkbook with me, so I couldn't include the application fee. I thought I could just pay it over the phone, but when I called they asked for an ID, which I don't have. I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response, I also tried calling without any success. They are hard to get ahold of. Can any one help?

Members don't see this ad.

When I sent off my application to NOVA I was overseas and didd't have my checkbook with me, so I couldn't include the application fee. I thought I could just pay it over the phone, but when I called they asked for an ID, which I don't have. I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response, I also tried calling without any success. They are hard to get ahold of. Can any one help?

I believe your ID is your Login ID that you created when signing into the website. If you have a credit card or debit card you can sign in and pay like that.