NOVA application fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eyescreamy

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I sent off my application to NOVA I was overseas and didd't have my checkbook with me, so I couldn't include the application fee. I thought I could just pay it over the phone, but when I called they asked for an ID, which I don't have. I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response, I also tried calling without any success. They are hard to get ahold of. Can any one help?
 
When I sent off my application to NOVA I was overseas and didd't have my checkbook with me, so I couldn't include the application fee. I thought I could just pay it over the phone, but when I called they asked for an ID, which I don't have. I e-mailed them, but haven't gotten a response, I also tried calling without any success. They are hard to get ahold of. Can any one help?

I believe your ID is your Login ID that you created when signing into the website. If you have a credit card or debit card you can sign in and pay like that.