NOVA Application Fee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nze82

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys:
Is anyone here applying to NOVA. I know we have to send them an application processing fee of 50$, but does anyone know who do we make the check to?
I tried calling their admission office couple of times, but no one answers. I even left them a message, and no one returned my call. I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

Members don't see this ad.

I would just write it out to "Nova Southeastern University". I checked their website but it doesn't indicate who to make it out to. I also tried calling multiple times but I never get an answer, and nobody ever replies back to my emails. And just in case, here is the address to send it to:

Nova Southeastern University
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
College of Dental Medicine
Office of Admissions
3301 College Avenue
P.O.Box 299000
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33329-9905

What program are you applying to?

NSU CDM. Bingo.

Members don't see this ad :)
If I remember correctly, once Nova gets your aadsas they'll send you a link to their school portal and you are supposed to pay the fee online

If I remember correctly, once Nova gets your aadsas they'll send you a link to their school portal and you are supposed to pay the fee online
And they ask for every school you're applying to.