NOVA Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djeffreyt

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried contacting NOVA a few times about this, but haven't heard back yet. Under the Application Summary online, there looks like there is a place for Letters of Recommendation and Official Transcript receipt dates. Does that mean NOVA wants my official transcripts sent to it from my university and also my letters of recommendation directly from the writers? Just wondering...andy current Nova students know if they had to do that?

Members don't see this ad.

djeffreyt said:
Hi guys,

I tried contacting NOVA a few times about this, but haven't heard back yet. Under the Application Summary online, there looks like there is a place for Letters of Recommendation and Official Transcript receipt dates. Does that mean NOVA wants my official transcripts sent to it from my university and also my letters of recommendation directly from the writers? Just wondering...andy current Nova students know if they had to do that?
If you are accepted you will need to send your transcripts directly to the school. Untill then whatever AADSAS sends will be fine. I think copies of your letters will be enough. I'm having to have mine re-sent because they lost the ones I alrealy sent them (transcripts and letters). It's a real pain in the ass!