Nova called?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oppiee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have a question. So NOVA called me last friday (Su-Ann) and asked me to call her back. Do you guys think it is an acceptance. I am in the 2008 cycle, and am on the waitlist. I haven't spoke to anyone in Nova for months.

Can someone give me some feedback?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks.
I hope so. I am having trouble reaching her though. I left Su-Ann a message on Friday, but she hasn't got back to me. I called her many times.

I hope I can reach her today. (Any tips?)

cheers,

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure she is not calling you to tell you that you are missing something from the last app cycle or to reject you. SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE IN!!! congrats

Im in!!!!

Do you guys know, if once I am done at NOva, would I just need to take my Boards in canada to practice there?

Thanks.

cheers,

Congratulations!
As a follow Torontoian what were your stats like? Thanks.

Im in!!!!

Do you guys know, if once I am done at NOva, would I just need to take my Boards in canada to practice there?

Thanks.

cheers,

Congrats and welcome to the class....... see you in a few weeks

Congrats! I'm a fellow Torontonian that will be in your class :)

If you attend any dental school out-of-province, you will have to write a test before you can practice at home. It's supposed to be a relatively simple exam if you just graduated from an accredited school.

Im in!!!!

Thanks.

cheers,

that's truly awesome man!!

congrats!!!

see its never too late!! keeping the hope alive!

That sounds great. Thank you for all the congrats.

my stats were:

3.89 GPA
16 AA (ya dont know what happened)
20 Reading
23 PAT
20 Carving

Thanks again.

Cheers,