Nova Dental School Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jdinners92

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to the thread. Some background info: I was going through a lot of family issues over the summer (both my parents had to have emergency surgeries). Between that and school, I wasn't able to get my application out until September 1st.
My GPA is a 3.7, my DAT score is 20/20/20, I have done lots of shadowing work, taken a dental lab course where we worked on D2 type lab work, and held leadership positions in many clubs including being captain of my rugby team for 3 years.
So I got an Interview at Nova Southeastern (my number 1 choice) basically right away, but the only open spot was February 4th.
Questions:
1) Am I at a huge disadvantage (like do I even have a chance of getting accepted) because of how late I applied?
2) What is the interview like at Nova?
3) How can I knock this interview out of the park?
4) Am I screwed?

Members don't see this ad.

I have a friend who got an interview in March last cycle and got in. Your stats are good. Plus, you might be able to move that date earlier once people start getting accepted to other schools. Good Luck

Reactions: 1 user
cool profile btw. but, could you give me more info on how to move the date like that. should I just check the scheduling software every day

Members don't see this ad :)
cool profile btw. but, could you give me more info on how to move the date like that. should I just check the scheduling software every day
Thanks! Yep. Just check. It's a first come first serve though and there are several of people in your situation.

You're already in, just show up to the interview. You'll prob be the only person there.