Nova Dental Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pookie-bear

Reaction score
Hey, shot in the dark here, but... I've interviewed at several dental schools. Eager for Dec 1...

Anyways, I really liked Nova, but can't find any info on their tuition anywhere. I should've asked during interview but didn't think it'd be hard to find.

Anyone currently at Nova willing to give me some info?
Feel free to private DM if preferred. Thx.

Members don't see this ad.

It's presumably a ridiculous amount of money

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hey, shot in the dark here, but... I've interviewed at several dental schools. Eager for Dec 1...

Anyways, I really liked Nova, but can't find any info on their tuition anywhere. I should've asked during interview but didn't think it'd be hard to find.

Here you go

Attachments

• ADEA Dental School Explorer.pdf
    252.4 KB · Views: 432
Members don't see this ad :)

it's around 75,000 a year plus $10,000 in instruments D1 and D2 year

The prices are really high. It’s expensive as hell to fix teeth nowadays. That is why people should take care of their teeth because it’s tough to find a good dentist. Most of them are working only for money, and that’s just sad. I’ve never had issues with my teeth, but unfortunately, I had a bad teeth shape. I was told to use braces, but I wanted to find another solution since I wouldn't say I like braces. After some time, I was able to find a place Invisalign® Clear Aligners – Smile Doctors that had Invisalign aligners. I decided to try them out, and it was the best decision ever.
Solid first post

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users