NOVA deposit HELP!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileforme31

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to call NOVA today to pay the deposit but noone seem to be picking up their call :( .... (pay by Credit card) trust me I've tried (at least 10 times) :laugh:

anyway... i was just wondering WHAT address will I have to send it to? (I might have to do the overnight express mail)

Nova Southeastern University
College of Dental Medicine
Enrollment Processing Services (EPS)
Attn: HPD/Dental Medicine
3301 College Avenue
PO Box 299000
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33329-9905

College of Dental Medicine
Nova Southeastern University
3200 S University Drive
Ft Lauderdale FL. 33328

Thank you SO Much for your help!:love:

can't wait to go to NSU this fall!! very excited~

Members don't see this ad.

I sent it to 3200 address with return receipt. I got my receipt back four days later and AADSAS changed to "offer accepted"

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks so much! do you think i'll be okay if i overnight the money to reach the school by monday? they just have to reach the school by jan 14 right?thanks!

have u guys joined the nova facebook????

anyone know who to make the check payable to?
canine, you sent it certified mail?
thanks

don't you write it out to nova s.u. school of dent?

i wrote it out to nsu.

ohh, is your deposit due monday? i sent it out already, but they still haven't received it.

ohh, is your deposit due monday? i sent it out already, but they still haven't received it.

yes. sending mine tomorrow, overnight/certified. as long as its postmarked and gets to them by monday, should be fine.

you could just (to be safe) call in and tell them you' are sending it tomorrow so if they don't receive it by monday they give ur spot to another person.

I wrote nova southeastern university -cdm, yup certified mail with return receipt. Certified mail should be fine, i was just over worried.

anyone know who to make the check payable to?
canine, you sent it certified mail?
thanks

I think Monday is a holiday (President's Day). I think it will arrive on Tuesday. FYI. GOOD LUCK!

I think Monday is a holiday (President's Day). I think it will arrive on Tuesday. FYI. GOOD LUCK!
No mail Monday. So hopefully it gets there by Saturday! :)

yeah overnight tonight should be there saturday. usually someone in mail room will receive it on a saturday, regardless of admissions office being closed for the weekend. even so, the stamp shows the date/time that it was sent before monday, so it's all good!:thumbup: