NOVA deposit: Question about the $1000 deposit

Started by jhsim0223
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jhsim0223

Anteather!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I paid my $1000 deposit by credit card.

But I am just worring if I choose the correct option from the drop down menu. On the drop down menu, I can choose pre-doctoral program or international program or post-doctoral program....

I choose the pre-doctoral program...But I think we are accepted into doctoral program. Did I make mistake?
 
I paid my $1000 deposit by credit card.

But I am just worring if I choose the correct option from the drop down menu. On the drop down menu, I can choose pre-doctoral program or international program or post-doctoral program....

I choose the pre-doctoral program...But I think we are accepted into doctoral program. Did I make mistake?

No, you selected the right one. The reason they call it "pre-doctoral" is because until you receive your DDS/DMD (whatever that school offers)...you're not a doctor, so to speak. Good luck...