NOVA deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omaralt

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, just a quick reminder that today is the final day for paying ur 2nd $500 deposit to NOVA. u can call them and pay it with a credit card over the phone, 1800-356-0026 ext 1108 and speak to nora quinones. good luck

omar

Members don't see this ad.

I did it a week ago. Thank you for the posting anyway.

omaralt said:
hey guys, just a quick reminder that today is the final day for paying ur 2nd $500 deposit to NOVA. u can call them and pay it with a credit card over the phone, 1800-356-0026 ext 1108 and speak to nora quinones. good luck

omar

I'm assuming the Nova class is full?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ruprick said:
I'm assuming the Nova class is full?

don't assume the class is full just b/c people put deposits down. some put down the money to secure a spot while they wait to hear from other schools. once they hear from their choice school, a spot will open up! :p

i wonder if we'll get the deposit back..... ? Isn't that the point of a deposit? I think i read somewhere, though, that we dont.

tam0026 said:
i wonder if we'll get the deposit back..... ? Isn't that the point of a deposit? I think i read somewhere, though, that we dont.

Your depost gets credited towards your first year tuition.

JRogoff said:
Your depost gets credited towards your first year tuition.
Any idea what happens to our $1000 pre-registration fee? Im hoping some of this goes to buy scrubs or something like that.... :oops:

tam0026 said:
Any idea what happens to our $1000 pre-registration fee? Im hoping some of this goes to buy scrubs or something like that.... :oops:

That also goes towards tuition. As for the scrubs, you are on your own with those. Little tip, don't buy the ones that nova offers you, they are expensive and they suck. Go to allheart.com and they are much cheaper and cooler. By cooler i mean that you can get ones with a cargo pocket and so on.

tam0026 said:

I just looked at your profile, shame on you for net telling me you're a nole! There aren't many of us at nova, mostly gators :thumbdown:. I hope there are a lot of you comming in next years class. It will make football season much more fun!

i just applied to nova... aadsas recieved my app march 1st and nova emailed me finaicail aid info and confirmation of recieving my LOR's. Is this all BS or do i still have a chance to get in?

I guess anything is possible, but you are REALLY late in the process.

joobs said:
i just applied to nova... aadsas recieved my app march 1st and nova emailed me finaicail aid info and confirmation of recieving my LOR's. Is this all BS or do i still have a chance to get in?

I might be wrong, but i am pretty sure Nova isn't interviewing anymore. Call up Su-Ann in admissions and ask.