Nova deposit

Started by sexychic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sexychic

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I put down the 1000 deposit online but there is no one working in the office to confirm, does anyone know when will they come back to work? thanks!
 
yeah everyone I believe are on holidays. So do not expect that to be confirmed on this day.
I suggest you do not do that during holidays again as it will result to some misunderstanding.
I know it is still safe but do not do that to prevent any issues in the future. Please let me know how find it.

colorado executive suites
natural foods