NOVA Externships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Framecontrol

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I was just wondering if NOVA had any study abroad programs?

I know NECO has a ton and SUNY has China!

I can't seem to find much info about NOVA's abroad program...

Anyone care to offer any information about this or NOVA externship info?

Thanks!👍
 
I know NOVA has a china externship location. I also didnt find it on their website, but I had a cousin (nova '03) who went there, and when I was at NOVA for my interview I asked Fran who she said they still went to China.