typefLo

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
Hi fellow P1 students:

This is weird because I am still yet to receive those background check, physical exam forms along with many others that are listed on the school website, I was wondering if I should just go ahead and print them out and send them in? Or wait for the forms to arrive in mail?
anyone else having this problem?

jbjr983

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I recieved the packet for the background check, but nothing of the physical exams. I went ahead and am getting it signed by my doctor on the 17th of july... Its late cause they want it by the 15th i believe. I hope its not a big deal..

typefLo said:
Hi fellow P1 students:

This is weird because I am still yet to receive those background check, physical exam forms along with many others that are listed on the school website, I was wondering if I should just go ahead and print them out and send them in? Or wait for the forms to arrive in mail?
anyone else having this problem?

OP
T

typefLo

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status
thanks for sharing. One more thing, for the background checks to send back in, we have to send in Exhibit A & B, how about C, D, E, F, & G. G is a sample certificate letter, do I have to send that in too?

jbjr983

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I just sent in Exibit A & B the rest looked like things i had to keep

typefLo said:
thanks for sharing. One more thing, for the background checks to send back in, we have to send in Exhibit A & B, how about C, D, E, F, & G. G is a sample certificate letter, do I have to send that in too?

About the Ads