• Livestream AMA: Join SDN as we welcome Dr. John Ligon, a Pediatric Oncologist with the National Cancer Institute on May 11th at 8:00 PM Eastern. Register now!

typefLo

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
Hi fellow P1 students:

This is weird because I am still yet to receive those background check, physical exam forms along with many others that are listed on the school website, I was wondering if I should just go ahead and print them out and send them in? Or wait for the forms to arrive in mail?
anyone else having this problem?

jbjr983

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I recieved the packet for the background check, but nothing of the physical exams. I went ahead and am getting it signed by my doctor on the 17th of july... Its late cause they want it by the 15th i believe. I hope its not a big deal..

typefLo said:
Hi fellow P1 students:

This is weird because I am still yet to receive those background check, physical exam forms along with many others that are listed on the school website, I was wondering if I should just go ahead and print them out and send them in? Or wait for the forms to arrive in mail?
anyone else having this problem?

typefLo

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
Status (Visible)
thanks for sharing. One more thing, for the background checks to send back in, we have to send in Exhibit A & B, how about C, D, E, F, & G. G is a sample certificate letter, do I have to send that in too?

jbjr983

10+ Year Member
Jun 9, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I just sent in Exibit A & B the rest looked like things i had to keep

typefLo said:
thanks for sharing. One more thing, for the background checks to send back in, we have to send in Exhibit A & B, how about C, D, E, F, & G. G is a sample certificate letter, do I have to send that in too?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.