NOVA holiday card??

Started by Fonz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Fonz

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who else got the NOVA holiday card? Its pretty classy of them to give it someone who didn't get accepted (well so far) :laugh:. I guess everyone who interviewed there got one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's nice... but I didn't get one and i was accepted, lol. And i interviewed with u Fonz. I think they only sent it hoping that when they do accept you guys it will sway you away from the other 20 schools you have already been accepted to.
 
I didnt get one either....lol but I withdrew from Nova the day before those cards started coming in the mail lmao!
 
That's nice... but I didn't get one and i was accepted, lol. And i interviewed with u Fonz. I think they only sent it hoping that when they do accept you guys it will sway you away from the other 20 schools you have already been accepted to.

Same boat as you. We will get our holiday cards when we send in our 50k dollars for tuition. Hopefuly its atleast a thank you card.
 
That's nice... but I didn't get one and i was accepted, lol. And i interviewed with u Fonz. I think they only sent it hoping that when they do accept you guys it will sway you away from the other 20 schools you have already been accepted to.


I was hoping you would get accepted. Congrats 👍. As for me not getting accepted from NOVA its alright. I got UCSF and LA, my top picks. They probably figured that they weren't my 1# choice.
 
I was hoping you would get accepted. Congrats 👍. As for me not getting accepted from NOVA its alright. I got UCSF and LA, my top picks. They probably figured that they weren't my 1# choice.

Thanks man... congrats to u too.