NOVA Housing?

Started by NovaOpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NovaOpt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am attending NOVA's Optometry program in Fall of 2009. I am moving in July and have no clue where a good place would be to live. Does anyone have input on nice apartments or condo/home rentals in the close area? or even if there are nice apartments or condo/house rentals near the ocean, but somewhat of a close drive? If so how bad was the commute?
 
I am a 4th year Opt student leaving after graduation. My landlord will be leasing my 1 bedroom and would love to have another student for the next 4 years. It is an 8 minute drive to campus and is in a small single family condo building that is extremely quiet. It really began to feel like home after a few weeks and I must say I'm a little sad to be leaving it.

If you are interested in a 1 bdrm contact me.