Nova Hybrid DPT ?'s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jb4vols

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anybody on here familiar with the hybrid program? Do they have anatomy cadaver labs? Also, do some students actually live in Tampa instead of fly in once a month for class? I have been accepted and plan on moving to Tampa to start this program at the end of May. Just wondering if anyone has any other information about this program.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anybody on here familiar with the hybrid program? Do they have anatomy cadaver labs? Also, do some students actually live in Tampa instead of fly in once a month for class? I have been accepted and plan on moving to Tampa to start this program at the end of May. Just wondering if anyone has any other information about this program.
I know you posted this quite a while ago but I know I can answer some questions incase anyone else has similar ones. I spoke with one of the faculty during my interview and got quite a lot of information from it. The NSU Tampa campus does not have a cadaver lab but they do use the one from a near by college. According to him, some students live close, some love further and commute once a month and some others are from all around the country and will fly in as you mentioned. Might be a pricy option though! Hope this helps.