NOVA info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrTeeth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here have any good resources that I could use to prepare for an interview at NOVA? My interview is next week, and all I could find on their website is pretty basic information on the location, and pre-dent requirements. Does anyone know of any places that I could get information on their curriculum, or other aspects of their Dental School. Also any information on past interviews at NOVA would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all! :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Did you check the interview feedback section under dentistry on SDN. It is good for questions and people's opinion of schools. If you want curriculum specific stuff I would call them and ask for a copy. Good luck at your interview!:)

I have been there, it was way laid back. You get to tour first, so talk to D1's during that time. My interview was 10-15 minutes long. Stay at the hampton inn and use the free shuttle. Enjoy S. Florida. :)

Second the Hampton Inn, you can't beat the free shuttle to everywhere. The breakfast rocks too. I had french toast, eggs, bagel, yogurt, coffee, and orange juice. Interview is like 10min and only 3 or so questions that were different for every person in my interview group but pretty standard in their nature.