nova interview help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahmadred

GPR resident
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have an interview at Nova this Friday, and I was wondering if anyone knew anything special about Nova that would be worth mentioning at the interview when they ask why I want to go to Nova. I have 2 reasons, let me know what you think:
1. Multiple healthcare departments integrated into one building for a greater understanding of the healthcare field.
2. Relatively new and clean facilities with friendly staff and students.

Also, what do you guys do to relax before and during the interview? Any advice is appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

as you may have heard from so many people, the interview is very extremely relaxing. it's like a conversation for thirty minutes or so...
DON"T worry!!!!! good luck:luck:

Your answers to questions during interviews are your answers. You should not post them here to be critiqued by us. The most important thing to always remember during an interview is to be yourself and to answer honestly.

I would say your answers are good, but what does my opinion matter. They would be better if you would have just said them straight to your interviewer instead of posting them on here. Good luck. As the person above said, it isn't stressful at all.

your answers are okay as long as they specify the actual reason as to why you wanna go there. Imagine you are the dean and someone gave you those answers as a reason why he picked Nova over 50 other schools, would you consider his answers and intentions genuine? I am not saying one way or the other, just remember that they interview many students, so you want to standout in the crowd!!!