Nova interview kinda late????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dasubline

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I got an interview invite from Nova thru snail mail last week for an interview on DECEMBER 9.....it seems odd for them to contact me this early and give me a post Dec 1 interview. GPA: 3.75 DAT: 20/20/21......I sumbitted aadsas on 7/5...???? anyone have a late interview for Nova like me???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey guys I got an interview invite from Nova thru snail mail last week for an interview on December 9.....it seems odd for them to contact me this early and give me a post Dec 1 interview.

This is expected of NOVA. They fill up pre-December spots even before some schools start reviewing applications!

WOW...ANYONE ELSE have post-dec interviews???

Members don't see this ad :)
mines on dec 11, I am a Cali resident with stats - 3.8GPA, PAT 19, AA 20, TS 20

I got an interview at Nova for Dec 4th, and I submitted my application June 25th...

Mine's on dec 11 too, i e-submitted application jun 21 and mailed out july 17

Nova really pi$$ me off. They lost my supplemental application. I have to send it twice. That delay my application for almost 1.5 month
:mad::mad::mad:

blah 12/3 interview. was hoping it would be pre december

i submitted their online supplement and letter early august. i guess i was kinda late as an applicant for nova? btw, my stats are pretty average.

does this mean we have less priority of getting in?

they're just way ahead of the game...they must have most their pre-Dec interview slots filled already...not sure what that means in terms of chances of acceptance

Nova really pi$$ me off. They lost my supplemental application. I have to send it twice. That delay my application for almost 1.5 month
:mad::mad::mad:

Hey there! How did you know that they misplaced your supp app? Did you call/email to check?

Hey there! How did you know that they misplaced your supp app? Did you call/email to check?

I called them since i sent my first supplemental in July 17 and not heard anything from them. I called them and they told me i lost it and i have to submit again. @#$%^&*

My interview is in early December. I e-submited my application on june 1st, took my DAT in early July and sent my secondary application in mid-July. what does it really mean when they notify me this early for a late (interview)? are my chances less or it doesn't matter?:confused: I don't understand base on what they give interviews? I am so cofused...

My interview is on Dec 2nd and I called today asking if theres any earlier dates and they said all of those are filled up so these are the first available dates. My app was mailed out on July 31.

My interview is in early December. I e-submited my application on june 1st, took my DAT in early July and sent my secondary application in mid-July. what does it really mean when they notify me this early for a late (interview)? are my chances less or it doesn't matter?:confused: I don't understand base on what they give interviews? I am so cofused...

daaamn. june 1St? i was complaining about mine which is on Nov.

Hey guys I got an interview invite from Nova thru snail mail last week for an interview on DECEMBER 9.....it seems odd for them to contact me this early and give me a post Dec 1 interview. GPA: 3.75 DAT: 20/20/21......I sumbitted aadsas on 7/5...???? anyone have a late interview for Nova like me???

well that sucks, but at least you got an interview...be thankful that you got one...there are people who don't get one at all

better late than never!