Nova Interview-Location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vegeboy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just had a quick question. Does anybody know exactly where the interviews are going to be held. I know its at the Health Professions Division Building, but do you guys know the room number for the admissions office. Also, for those who stayed at hotels that had the complimentary shuttle to the Univeristy, does the shuttle take you directly to the HPD building. Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I just had a quick question. Does anybody know exactly where the interviews are going to be held. I know its at the Health Professions Division Building, but do you guys know the room number for the admissions office. Also, for those who stayed at hotels that had the complimentary shuttle to the Univeristy, does the shuttle take you directly to the HPD building. Thanks guys.

I stayed in hampton plantation. They will take you to the Terry building, the admissions office is to the right. You cannot miss it, even if you do, there's a secretary lady in the middle of the Nova museum thing :)

If you get lost there will be a ton of people to ask where the dental admissions office is.