NOVA Interview March 23rd HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

humz84

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am wondering if they are any people that have schedule an interview with NOVA on the 23rd but are considering not going. Nova is my Top choice school and I have spoken with the Admission office who have informed me that for this friday, there are no interview spots. This is the last day they are conducting interviews for the incoming class. If there is anyone who is not attending, please send me PM ASAP. I have most of my friends and family around the florida area and I wish to stay close by. I would be truly grateful for this favor. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone, I am wondering if they are any people that have schedule an interview with NOVA on the 23rd but are considering not going. Nova is my Top choice school and I have spoken with the Admission office who have informed me that for this friday, there are no interview spots. This is the last day they are conducting interviews for the incoming class. If there is anyone who is not attending, please send me PM ASAP. I have most of my friends and family around the florida area and I wish to stay close by. I would be truly grateful for this favor. Thank you.

If I were you I would accept the fact that I was not granted an interview and move on. There's always next year!

Please, please please...if you end up having to re-apply next year, APPLY EARLY. Even if you did interview at this late date, you are probably not going to get accepted--as the class is pretty much full and just having waitlist movement at this point.

If you did have success in your endeavor to get an interview, I will see you Tomorrow--as I am your tour guide and going to be attending the interview lunch as well.