smang

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2005
Status
I applied late to Nova, sent all my letters and aadsas files in late Jan. My stats are 23/21/18 3.5 gpa and I am really hoping for an interview. I realize this is extremely late for applying. What are the chances of getting an interview or acceptance this late? They do have a March 1 deadline.

benbenxu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Status
smang said:
I applied late to Nova, sent all my letters and aadsas files in late Jan. My stats are 23/21/18 3.5 gpa and I am really hoping for an interview. I realize this is extremely late for applying. What are the chances of getting an interview or acceptance this late? They do have a March 1 deadline.
I have the same problem, but late for all schools. AADSAS sent out my app to schools at the beginning of Jan, and
I got the suplimentary form from Nova in mid Jan, but lost it and asked them to resend me another one. Not got the new one yet, maybe I need to call them again tomorrow.
Have to say, less chance now, but, you know, I also have no experiences on this applying work.
I really think your condition is really strong. Just wait and see.
If it is yours, it IS yours. :)

Ruprick

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Arizona
Status
I'm in a similar situation with similar stats, only I applied even later! :eek:

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

About the Ads

benbenxu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Status
mtabibian said:
same situation here.

I applied on Jan 13th. AADSAS sent my apps to schools on Jan 26th.

I have gotten so far 2 interviews. 1 from BU for April 2nd and one from UMD for Feb 23rd.

DAT: 22/19/17
GPA: 3.6
Your BU interview date is earlier than mine???? :eek: I got the interview notice on late Jan.
Have to say, your background is better. :thumbup:
//cry, I lost a chance. :p

IWuvTeef

Dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
Status
  1. Dentist
if this will help any of you, i will be cancelling my Nova interview tomorrow afternoon. it is for wed feb. 23 at 11:45 am. that's next wednesday. if you're interested call Nova at 2pm eastern time and ask if your interview date can be bumped up.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads