smang

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 7, 2005
Status
I applied late to Nova, sent all my letters and aadsas files in late Jan. My stats are 23/21/18 3.5 gpa and I am really hoping for an interview. I realize this is extremely late for applying. What are the chances of getting an interview or acceptance this late? They do have a March 1 deadline.

benbenxu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Status
smang said:
I applied late to Nova, sent all my letters and aadsas files in late Jan. My stats are 23/21/18 3.5 gpa and I am really hoping for an interview. I realize this is extremely late for applying. What are the chances of getting an interview or acceptance this late? They do have a March 1 deadline.
I have the same problem, but late for all schools. AADSAS sent out my app to schools at the beginning of Jan, and
I got the suplimentary form from Nova in mid Jan, but lost it and asked them to resend me another one. Not got the new one yet, maybe I need to call them again tomorrow.
Have to say, less chance now, but, you know, I also have no experiences on this applying work.
I really think your condition is really strong. Just wait and see.
If it is yours, it IS yours. :)

Ruprick

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2005
Arizona
Status
I'm in a similar situation with similar stats, only I applied even later! :eek:

I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!

mtabibian

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 23, 2004
McLean, VA (Washington DC Metro area)
Status
same situation here.

I applied on Jan 13th. AADSAS sent my apps to schools on Jan 26th.

I have gotten so far 2 interviews. 1 from BU for April 2nd and one from UMD for Feb 23rd.

DAT: 22/19/17
GPA: 3.6

benbenxu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Status
mtabibian said:
same situation here.

I applied on Jan 13th. AADSAS sent my apps to schools on Jan 26th.

I have gotten so far 2 interviews. 1 from BU for April 2nd and one from UMD for Feb 23rd.

DAT: 22/19/17
GPA: 3.6
Your BU interview date is earlier than mine???? :eek: I got the interview notice on late Jan.
Have to say, your background is better. :thumbup:
//cry, I lost a chance. :p

IWuvTeef

Dentist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 9, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
Status
Dentist
if this will help any of you, i will be cancelling my Nova interview tomorrow afternoon. it is for wed feb. 23 at 11:45 am. that's next wednesday. if you're interested call Nova at 2pm eastern time and ask if your interview date can be bumped up.