NOVA interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

myliham

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that had your interview at NOVA, what airport did you fly into and what was the name of the hotel you guys stayed at? Thank you in advance. I'll be intervewing on April 19, 2006. Good luck to moi.

Members don't see this ad.

You the best....

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely fly into the Ft. Lauderdale airport if you can. As far as hotels, I stayed at La Quinta on Peters Road in Plantation. I believe we paid $84/night. It's a very nice hotel, is only a 2 minute drive to Nova, provides breakfast in the morning, and has really comfy beds. I recommend it!:)

i agree, fly to Ft. Lauderdale if you can....I stayed at Motel6, it's cheaper than others, I paid around $70..Take a cab from here to Nova is around 10 mins..not that bad...Good luck with yr interview.. :luck:

i haven't heard anthing new about nova acceptances. i know there was a lot of talk a couple weeks ago. i interviewed 3/23 and still waiting to here something.

I just found out that an acquaintance received an acceptance letter in the mail- I believe they interviewed a couple of weeks ago, too. Their letter only had checkboxes for the WPB & PR campuses b/c I hear FTL is full. Good luck, hope you get in! :)

PS- advice from a freq. flier lol about the airport thing- sometimes it's listed as Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport- when booking, its airport code is FLL. Good luck on the future interviews everyone! Check out my student diary at http://www.studentdoctor.net/diary and click on "pharmacy" :)

fsupharm said:
i haven't heard anthing new about nova acceptances. i know there was a lot of talk a couple weeks ago. i interviewed 3/23 and still waiting to here something.