NOVA interview!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mysteriouseyes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone going to Nova on Friday, March 9th? I'm in the 12:30 interview session.... can't wait.... really excited but really nervous. It would be nice to see some fellow SDN members. Nova is my first choice since I'm originally a Floridian. Those of you that just interviewed.... how did it go? Good luck, all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I just went this past Thursday.. It was really nice there - especially for me since I'm from Canada and its SUPER cold here, but you must be used to the weather already.

I was the first to interview, then sat around and waited for all of the other morning interviewees to finish..had a financial planning session, went to lunch with the asst dean, then tour of the school. I thought a 2-on-1 interview would be intimidating but it was fine - my interview only lasted 20 minutes... (my PCO one was an hour!) everyone there is really nice.. and there really is nothing to worry about. the assistant dean - is supppper friendly. you will have a great time there.

the interview questions were expected. no surprises..

good luck!!!!!!

Hey I got invited for an interview at Nova but I kindly declined.

Good luck guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone going to Nova on Friday, March 9th? I'm in the 12:30 interview session.... can't wait.... really excited but really nervous. It would be nice to see some fellow SDN members. Nova is my first choice since I'm originally a Floridian. Those of you that just interviewed.... how did it go? Good luck, all!

I am going for my interview on the same day and during the same time section. Don't worry I am sure it will be fine. At least now you have another forum member there!!!!

Hey Guys,

Just wondering if you could post your stats - I'm hoping I'll get an interview there soon!!

Good luck to you all!

Yes, the interview at NOVA is open file, so there is a chance they will ask you questions about ur application, personal statement, reference letters, etc. I was asked about my shadowing experience with a certain optometrist..

don't worry, if ur application was honest wrt to ur extracurriculars then u wont forget what you've done :laugh: just teasin'

well if i had any advice, it would be to read over ur statement and know who sent in reference letters for you. you should be prepared for that

chrissystar, how did you get from campus to the airport? i hear that there's a free shuttle from airport to campus but im wondering if there's shuttle back to the airport from campus.

depends on your hotel.. some hotels have shuttles to and from the airport. unfortunately mine didnt..

we taxied it, and it was ~30 from the airport to the hotel, which was close to the school