NOVA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mistate7

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got my interview invitation today via email. Check your emails everyone!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I got mine today, too! I think I am going to choose a late date since NOVA is far from me and I already have 2 interviews scheduled within the next month that I also have to fly too. Hopefully I can get into one of those schools and then I wouldn't have to spend more money to travel down there.

Lucky...I probably got my application in a little late to be getting an interview invitation already. We'll wait and see!

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck, Oogilily! I sent my application in about 2 weeks ago, a little less... however I didn't send my signature page in until yesterday, so they don't even have that yet and sent me an invite. I'm sure you'll get one! :)

I've been surprised, in general, at how fast these schools are at getting the interview invitations out. I got one on Friday, one yesterday, and one today, and sent all the applications in just 2 weeks ago.

Got an email too!! I'm scheduled for 10/5 :D

got an e-mail today too! havent scheduled it yet though...will have to call tomorrow and set it up!

I scheduled for November 16th!

I also got an email but will probably schedule a later date in case I get accepted to my other first choices.

Yea that's why I didn't schedule until November. Hopefully by then I will know stuff. I didn't want to make it after Thanksgiving because then flights will get really expensive.

Man. I just finished apps for nova last friday.. If i would have done it 2 weeks earlier... Lucky! tell me how you guys interview goes?! And tell me how the surf is!

Richard, I got an email just days after i submitted my application so hang in there!

did you all have your LORs in already before you got your invitation?

did you all have your LORs in already before you got your invitation?

When they offered me an interview they were still waiting on one of mine.

Members don't see this ad :)
Woot!
I just got an email from NSUCO requesting for an interview. :D

Hooray!!!! I just recieved an interview invitation!!!!I'm so happy.

I scheduled for the October 10th @ 2:30 any fellow SDN people gonna be there too?

I'll be there on Oct. 10th at 2:30~!!! I'm sooo excited! :)

I guess I'll be seeing you there! :)

for sure! where are you travelling from? Good luck to everyone on their interviews!

I will be there Nov. 6 at 2:30 any other SDN members going to be there too? It would be neat to be able to put a face to a name =)

I scheduled my interview for october 12. Does anyone know where the best place to look up info about the school is? I looked on the nova website but all I really found was the coursework that is taken during the three years and a little about externships. And I haven't received a packet confirming the interview yet if there's info in there.

I scheduled my interview for october 12. Does anyone know where the best place to look up info about the school is? I looked on the nova website but all I really found was the coursework that is taken during the three years and a little about externships. And I haven't received a packet confirming the interview yet if there's info in there.

Hey, they sent me my packet a week before my interview (it was supposed to be today but I canceled it). So, be patient! :)

anyone else interviewing on 10/19? i received a packet from the school with lots of helpful info a couple days ago (probably a week or two after i got the invitation email).

I just wanted to tell you guys about hte nova interview. It was pretty laid back, I found myself really nervous at first, but fran and the optometry students help out with relieving the pre-interview stress. Campus is beautiful, just be prepared to answer the standard questions like why optometry and why nova.

Hi Richard! I was at the October 10th interview also. Good luck! :)

i'm guessing you were one of the sara's? Saw that you got into sco. Congratz.

haha yup...the blonde Sarah...hopefully we'll hear from NOVA soon!! :)

Hey did anyone here get an interview without taking the OAT yet?