Nova interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pistolpete007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I just looked on my "designation" on aadsas and under nova it says "invited for an interview" but i didnt get an email or a letter...is this true or a mistake lol

Members don't see this ad.

so I just looked on my "designation" on aadsas and under nova it says "invited for an interview" but i didnt get an email or a letter...is this true or a mistake lol

why do you think it's a mistake?! have some confidence in yourself.. you'll get a letter in the mail in about a week.

You are invited for the interview.

I think you'd better make a direct phone call, and you can make an arrangement immediately because you are invited!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everypme. i phoned today and they told me that ull receive a letter, and the letter contains the date, i think from my understanding they assign a date for u already its in the letter, im not so sure if u can call in advance and schedule an appointment,

thnx everyone

Hi everypme. i phoned today and they told me that ull receive a letter, and the letter contains the date, i think from my understanding they assign a date for u already its in the letter, im not so sure if u can call in advance and schedule an appointment,

thnx everyone

correct. the letter has your assigned date. you have 2 weeks from the date on theletter to confirm that you can be there on that day.

indeed. a letter for confirmation of interview arrives in ~1 week, snail mail. you have 2 weeks from date on the letter to respond. you can call and try to change. just note, the lady who does rescheduling is very busy and hard to get a hold of, and at this point almost all the dates/times are taken. i rescheduled a few weeks back and she gave me a choice of 2 dates.
good luck.

prallya dumb question but whats snail mail

Its the type of mail that you put a stamp on and some dude/dudette delivers to your house even in rain, sleet, and snow. Otherwise known and the USPS.