NOVA Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subedude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I just got an invitation to interview at NOVA and I was just wondering if anyone has interviewed there yet, or before, if you could help me out..I'm not sure what to expect it'll be my first interview. Questions they ask..things they look for..what to wear..how early to show up..anything will help me out..thanks in advance for everything!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey man wear a galabeya with no colotte ....nice one teez! Congrats!!!!

Check out the interview feedback section of SDN for questions and other tips. There's an optometry section! :luck:

(mods: can we make a sticky about this? lots of people are asking what questions to expect!) :)

Members don't see this ad :)
What the heck I didn't get an interview to NOVA so soon like a good number of you guys... that's kind of odd. I got an interview to SCO and I did the interview today (hopefully will get accepted and is my first choice) but that's just weird to me. I probably need to call them to check on everything... well, if I get accepted to SCO I won't bother with Nova. That's how much I'm favoring SCO right now.

What the heck I didn't get an interview to NOVA so soon like a good number of you guys... that's kind of odd. I got an interview to SCO and I did the interview today (hopefully will get accepted and is my first choice) but that's just weird to me. I probably need to call them to check on everything... well, if I get accepted to SCO I won't bother with Nova. That's how much I'm favoring SCO right now.

How was SCO? what kind of questions did they ask? Where did you stay? any advice? thank you

Check out the interview feedback section of SDN for questions and other tips. There's an optometry section! :luck:

(mods: can we make a sticky about this? lots of people are asking what questions to expect!) :)

I can't seem to find that section. Help please!

ya, I can't find that section either???

i submitted my application for NOVA today....
im so excited! cant wait til I get some response!

how long did it take after someone who applied to NOVA with the online application...

I know I still have to submit LORs, and the signature page, and my transcripts... but how long afte take should i expect a response..

omg. i cant believe im this nervous.!

To those who have/are applying to Nova; is it possible to submit letters on letterheads instead of the evaluation form they've provided. Other schools give you the option and it's stated on their website that u can submit either form.
Thank you

To those who have/are applying to Nova; is it possible to submit letters on letterheads instead of the evaluation form they've provided. Other schools give you the option and it's stated on their website that u can submit either form.
Thank you

Yeah, you can have the profs just send regular ol' letters.