NOVA interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vsetan07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have recently been invited for an interview to Nova, and have been trying to call and confirm that I will be able to make it. However, when I call I only get an answering machine. what do you guys think I should do, any suggestions. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I have recently been invited for an interview to Nova, and have been trying to call and confirm that I will be able to make it. However, when I call I only get an answering machine. what do you guys think I should do, any suggestions. thanks

leave a message with all your info to confirm

Thank you for your reply, I did leave a message but I was hoping they would be able to tell me they got my confirmation, do you think I should keep trying?

Members don't see this ad :)
I also wish there is a way to confirm it. I don't want to waste about $500 to travel there and later find out that they canceled my appointment.

I called to confirm, no one answered, so I left a message asking to call me back to verify my message was received. Someone called me back a few hours later.

I called to confirm, no one answered, so I left a message asking to call me back to verify my message was received. Someone called me back a few hours later.

Really? I called at least a dozen times and left two messages over a two week period. In my second message I asked if they could call me back or e-mail me to verify that my interview was confirmed.. That was about a month ago, and I never heard back from them.. Guess I'll be in for a surprise on 09/09/09!

haha I am glad I wasn't the only person who called them twice.
They really should come up with a better method to relax their applicants.

Really? I called at least a dozen times and left two messages over a two week period. In my second message I asked if they could call me back or e-mail me to verify that my interview was confirmed.. That was about a month ago, and I never heard back from them.. Guess I'll be in for a surprise on 09/09/09!

Exact same situation, exact same interview date...

I already booked my plane ticket so I guess I'll just cross my fingers...

Let's all wish that they don't get surprised with our presence there.

Exact same situation, exact same interview date...

I already booked my plane ticket so I guess I'll just cross my fingers...

Looking forward to meeting you then! :) Hopefully it's smooth sailing once we arrive!

hey Guys I am really glad and thankful I got this interview but I am not liking the suspense they have us in, am I just suppose to assume they have received my confirmation?

My friends are telling me the same thing, that they're only getting voicemail. :confused:

Yeah, even worse
When i called today
the voicemail is full
so, i am feeling a bit screwed

Hey guys, I finally got a response from Nova. I sent an e-mail last week asking them if they would be able to verify that they got my confirmation and thank God they did. you guys should try e-mailing the school.

I need help with NOVA interview confirmation
Keatta Jerry's voice mail box is full
I cannot leave any message
The director of admission won't be back until next Tuesday
Does anyone know any other number i could call??
Thanks