Nova interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ranbow

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got an interview from Nova for Feb 3rd. please help me with interview question and process.

Mona

Members don't see this ad.

be you. its very laid back. Be honest, they can tell when you lie. Smile. :)

I got an interview from Nova for Feb 3rd. please help me with interview question and process.

Mona
yeah for sure...KNOW yourself...the good, the bad, the ugly (ie be prepared for strenghths/weaknesses question) but most of all show ur personality & that u know how to smile & be personable. It makes a difference from just being a straight up "nerd" - trust me....I got in. :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
One tip of advice, wear a shirt that will make you stand out. Everyone always shows up in black and white or black and blue. See if you can find a shirt that will make you original. Dr. Lippman said they always admit people who come in with a different color shirt. I'm not sure 100% if he means this, but i believe it.
Next, just be yourself and be honest. They interview upwards of 300-400 people. They can tell when you are not being honest with them. The school does have a great location, but i feel they have a lot more to offer. Students are generally very happy and not so cut throat. The faculty are very nice and friendly and love to help students for the most part. When I visited, i had the opportunity to meet a couple of professors and really enjoyed the fun conversations we shared.
Lastly, know about yourself. I was asked a few questions all straightforward. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Know why you would like Nova.
If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.

yeah for sure...KNOW yourself...the good, the bad, the ugly (ie be prepared for strenghths/weaknesses question) but most of all show ur personality & that u know how to smile & be personable. It makes a difference from just being a straight up "nerd" - trust me....I got in. :cool:

Thank You.

One tip of advice, wear a shirt that will make you stand out. Everyone always shows up in black and white or black and blue. See if you can find a shirt that will make you original. Dr. Lippman said they always admit people who come in with a different color shirt. I'm not sure 100% if he means this, but i believe it.
Next, just be yourself and be honest. They interview upwards of 300-400 people. They can tell when you are not being honest with them. The school does have a great location, but i feel they have a lot more to offer. Students are generally very happy and not so cut throat. The faculty are very nice and friendly and love to help students for the most part. When I visited, i had the opportunity to meet a couple of professors and really enjoyed the fun conversations we shared.
Lastly, know about yourself. I was asked a few questions all straightforward. Know your strengths and weaknesses. Know why you would like Nova.
If you have any other questions, feel free to message me.

Thank You so much. You were very helpful.