Nova Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental1987

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a Nova south eastern Interview January 21st and I could not find any posts from people sharing their experience.
When checking the interview feedback I only found 2 posts from people interviewing fall 2010.

Could anybody share their experience, what type of interview did you have? one on one? group? how many interviewed you? what type of question were you asked? how many people were being interviewed with you?
would it be rude to call and ask who your interviewer is?

Sorry for so many questions

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,
I have a Nova south eastern Interview January 21st and I could not find any posts from people sharing their experience.
When checking the interview feedback I only found 2 posts from people interviewing fall 2010.

Could anybody share their experience, what type of interview did you have? one on one? group? how many interviewed you? what type of question were you asked? how many people were being interviewed with you?
would it be rude to call and ask who your interviewer is?

Sorry for so many questions

my understanding is, MOST interviews are one-on-one.... Mine wasn't. It was with 2 people (Dr. Zarr and the admissions lady-forgot her name).

The interview isn't exactly an interview, its more of a conversation. My "interview" lasted about 25-30 minutes, but they only asked me 2 questions lol (well... 3, but the 3rd question was "do you have any questions for us" haha). One of my questions was why did I have so many D's and C's in my initial undergrad years, and the other question was.... the classic "why dentistry" lol

Its the LEAST stressful interview