NOVA Int'l Pharmd Fall 2014 applicants

Started by intlpahrmd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

intlpahrmd

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I'm looking to apply for fall 2014 international pharmd prog at NOVA. I would like to know if there are others like me. It would be great to go through admission process together and share experiences!
Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, did you apply? I applied in Nov, but haven't heard from them yet.
Hi I applied too. But Still I am waiting for interview call. I received call regarding application under review before one and half month ago. I tried to reach Ms.jeff but I could not reach her.Can anybody help me with this problem?