Nova Invite

Started by pej263
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pej263

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So the status on my AADSAS changed to invited for interview at Nova a little more than a week ago, but I haven't recieved an e-mail or letter from them officially inviting me. I just wanted to know from those who were invited for an interview at Nova, how long it took them to contact you?
 
I received my Nova interview notice very early (August) via snail mail. I didn't check aadsas, so I don't know how far out they sent it. I would suggest calling the school and asking.
 
...it took close to 2 weeks for me tog et mine (though I am canadian so everything takes longer to reach me by mail from the states). I never received an email from them either.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine took more than a week after they updated the AADSAS page, and the snail mail package arrived.

I suggest you call in NSU to confirm your appointment because they only give you 2 weeks to respond from the date that they mail you the letter.

Hope that helps.
 
i got REJECTED!!!!! that sucks...they said it was becasue of my GPA which is cumulative 3.57 and sicence GPA 3.41