Nova Jobs And Living

Started by bigred
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigred

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have never been to Ft. Lauderdale. I was wondering if there are good jobs avaliable in the area for my spouse who will have a Graphic Design degree. In general, how is the job market? Of the jobs that are available, are they in tourism? Do they pay a living wage? I was also curious about housing. The parts of Florida I have seen go from one extreme to the other. As soon as you get out of the hotel district you are in a trailer park. I was hoping to find out that this is not the case in Ft. Lauderdale. I would appreciate the input of any current NOVA students. Thanks! 😕
 
bigred said:
I have never been to Ft. Lauderdale. I was wondering if there are good jobs avaliable in the area for my spouse who will have a Graphic Design degree.

Wel, I can't offer too much input on that...but you may want to check out www.dice.com for tech job listings in that area.