nova?,kcom?,or uhs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RNtoDO

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey if you had to choose between nova, kcom, and uhs, which one would you choose and why???

can anyone share with me the pro's and con's of each????

thanx

Members don't see this ad.

RNtoDO said:
hey if you had to choose between nova, kcom, and uhs, which one would you choose and why???

can anyone share with me the pro's and con's of each????

thanx

KCUMB (UHS). Tradition, reputation, alumni support, revolutionary curriculum...could go on all day. If you do have to choose between these three, good for you. You are in an enviable postition. Good luck to you.

I personally at this point have the choice between KCOM and NSU and will be choosing NSU over KCOM. The reason for this is simply where I felt more comfortable. After visiting KCOM I felt as if I would not fit in with the current student body and felt as if I would be unhappy there. At NSU, I felt at home, and as if I belonged. I like the "big college" feel and I liked the larger city location because I value the ability to be anonymous.

In the end, only you can know what school is right for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
if i were you, i would go with kcumb(uhs). they are really gearing up to have a great research program. this is something that will really make them shine in the very near future.

Can anyone fill me in on the daily schedule for M1/M2 year at kcumb?? Thanks!