Nova March Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dptiscool

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if they are still calling applicants to setup phone interviews? I already completed mine and tried to ask the interviewer but did not really answer me. However I have a few friends who have not received phone calls. Any applicants or current Nova PT students can you shed some light please?

Members don't see this ad.

I spoke with Diane from admissions on Thursday and she told me that they will be interviewing till middle-end of april.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had my interview March 3rd and still have not heard back. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to get back to you with their decision? I'm on the edge of my seat waiting over here. Also, is it a phone call, an e-mail or snailmail? Thanks for the help!

Do you remember how long it took for them to get back to you after your interview?

I interviewed back in early December. I was told I wouldn't hear until early January because of the holidays but it took until the end of February for a response. I ended up getting wait-listed, and I'm STILL waiting! Luckily I got accepted elsewhere, but for a program that starts in early June I would hope they would make their final decisions soon so people have time to move and get settled. Good luck!

I'm still waiting to hear anything at all from NOVA.

That's crazy that they interview up until mid-late April, since classes start in June!

I keep calling and they keep telling me my file is still under review...