NOVA Master in Biomedical Science Program..

Started by doc3341
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doc3341

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if any of you SDNers applied this year around for NOVA's Master in Biomedical Science Program?? I did and am just hanging out waiting to see if I got in! Any input on the program or if any of you out there interviewed?? Just curious 😀
 
I also applied, but do not have much information. I have a friend in the MPH program and she said, the admissions procedure is slow. I also emailed a lady in admissions and she said they were trying to figure out interview dates from April and May. They said all applicants are still pending their status.

Have any of you heard from them or know any more?

What other programs have you looked into?

Thanks