Nova Masters in Biomedical Sciences

Started by hsmodha
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hsmodha

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone else has applied to this program for Fall 2010 matriculation? Also if anyone currently in the program or a previous applicant can say when they started interviewing and sending out acceptances?

Thanks
 
I applied and only response I have so far is e-mail saying my application is complete and pending review.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied for fall 2010 and interviewed last Friday, March 19th. It started at 9 am and ended around 1 pm. We had a tour from current students and then 1 on 1's with the interviewers. I had 4 people in my interview and it lasted about 30 minutes. The program seems pretty solid
 
Last edited: