Nova MBS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DestinationFuture

Reaction score
Hello community, so I was looking at the Nova Masters of Biomedical Sciences program at Nova and was curious about a few things. The program looks great but I wanted more insight from past students in the program. How rigorous is the program? Is there a linkage agreement to their medical school?

If anyone that’s interested, has applied, is currently in, or completed this program can detail it further it would be a big help!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello community, so I was looking at the Nova Masters of Biomedical Sciences program at Nova and was curious about a few things. The program looks great but I wanted more insight from past students in the program. How rigorous is the program? Is there a linkage agreement to their medical school?

If anyone that’s interested, has applied, is currently in, or completed this program can detail it further it would be a big help!

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So the program replaced Novas old Masters of Biomedical Sciences. The main difference is it is no longer a bridge, however you CAN get a guaranteed interview to their MD program ( not DO). I’m going through the application process now !

I applied to the MBS program (still waiting on decision for dental track) they offer guaranteed interview if you maintain 3.5 gpa in the program.