General Admissions & OTCAS Nova MOT vs. Barry MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of choosing between Barry and NSU's MOT program. If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear from you! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am a current student at Nova and shadowed two different OTs who went to Barry and they both recommended that I choose Nova over Barry! Not sure if that helps at all, but it definitely weighed into my decision. I have loved Nova's program so far!

Reactions: 1 user
I am a current student at Nova and shadowed two different OTs who went to Barry and they both recommended that I choose Nova over Barry! Not sure if that helps at all, but it definitely weighed into my decision. I have loved Nova's program so far!
Sorry to change the subject, but since you're a current student I was wondering if you knew how many people usually get off of the hold list each year. I was placed on "high hold" and I was wondering what my chances were of getting off of the list.

Anybody that was on hold status for nova mot heard anything yet?

Sorry to change the subject, but since you're a current student I was wondering if you knew how many people usually get off of the hold list each year. I was placed on "high hold" and I was wondering what my chances were of getting off of the list.
Whats the difference from regular hold and high hold? How do u know your a high?

Whats the difference from regular hold and high hold? How do u know your a high?
High hold is priority I guess! Keatta told me I was high hold in the e-mail that I received a couple days ago.

This definitely reassures me that I made the right decision! Thank you! I have chosen to go to Nova :)

Reactions: 1 user