General Admissions & OTCAS Nova MOT vs. Barry MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopeot

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the process of choosing between Barry and NSU's MOT program. If anyone has any advice, I'd love to hear from you! Thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a current student at Nova and shadowed two different OTs who went to Barry and they both recommended that I choose Nova over Barry! Not sure if that helps at all, but it definitely weighed into my decision. I have loved Nova's program so far!
 
I am a current student at Nova and shadowed two different OTs who went to Barry and they both recommended that I choose Nova over Barry! Not sure if that helps at all, but it definitely weighed into my decision. I have loved Nova's program so far!
Sorry to change the subject, but since you're a current student I was wondering if you knew how many people usually get off of the hold list each year. I was placed on "high hold" and I was wondering what my chances were of getting off of the list.
 
Sorry to change the subject, but since you're a current student I was wondering if you knew how many people usually get off of the hold list each year. I was placed on "high hold" and I was wondering what my chances were of getting off of the list.
Whats the difference from regular hold and high hold? How do u know your a high?
 
I am a current student at Nova and shadowed two different OTs who went to Barry and they both recommended that I choose Nova over Barry! Not sure if that helps at all, but it definitely weighed into my decision. I have loved Nova's program so far!

This definitely reassures me that I made the right decision! Thank you! I have chosen to go to Nova 🙂