NOVA Palm Beach vs LECOM Bradenton

Started by tlavadia
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tlavadia

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted into both and I am unsure of which school to choose. I have already put a deposit at LECOM but then I was accepted into NOVA and they are asking for a deposit in the beginning of April. I am supposed to hear back from my number 1 choice by April so I'm not sure if I should put the deposit down for NOVA or not.

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
exactly^ NOVA has improved tremendously in the last few years with the new dean. Now you actually hear good things about it, while LECOM still had a pretty bad reputation.
 
I was recently accepted into both and I am unsure of which school to choose. I have already put a deposit at LECOM but then I was accepted into NOVA and they are asking for a deposit in the beginning of April. I am supposed to hear back from my number 1 choice by April so I'm not sure if I should put the deposit down for NOVA or not.

Thanks!
Can I know what you decided?

Thanks