nova pharmacy interview info~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superDucer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted their supplement during the 1st week of December. I'm just curious, usually how long does it take to hear back from them for an interview? Although I did post in the supplement that I'm planning to retake my PCAT this January, could this be the problem? :(

Members don't see this ad.

Send them an email, and address an issue. For Nova, never wait for them to respond. They do not accept JAN PCAT.

they don't? that is so weird, because I came to the open house & have asked Tracy about that issue & she say they do. =/

Members don't see this ad :)
I may be wrong. This is what is in the website:

"Applicants should take the PCAT no later than January prior to the expected date of matriculation. The PCAT is designed to measure verbal ability, quantitative ability, reading comprehension, and knowledge of biology and chemistry. PCAT scores must be no more than five years old at the time of interview. PCAT scores should be submitted to the Pharmacy College Application Service. "

"no later than January" means anything AFTER January. This translated to the January PCAT is accepted.

I emailed these people at Nova sooooo many times and never got a reply. I submitted my stuff way back in October. All in all waste of money and time towards this school for out of state applicants!

I think it just depends for this school. they are a little flakey with email returns. Try emailing Jessie Sutton. I had all my pharmcas mailed out nov. 10th and nova emailed me an interview offer the day before thanksgiving, which I thought was pretty quick. i'm actually going on weds. for my interview and i'm out of state. :)

is anyone interviewing at nova next thursday? i set up nova and pba for next thursday and friday and i'm flying in from michigan. i'm just looking for thoughts about that area in general or some insight into those two schools. I'm also trying to make an escape from the michigan snow so any suggestions for fun things that weekend?

is anyone interviewing at nova next thursday? i set up nova and pba for next thursday and friday and i'm flying in from michigan. i'm just looking for thoughts about that area in general or some insight into those two schools. I'm also trying to make an escape from the michigan snow so any suggestions for fun things that weekend?

I just got to FL today, i'm also escaping the snow! i was hoping to catch a few 80 degree days here but its actually pretty cool only about 70 today and tomorrow its supposed to be cooler. I'll be at Nova tomorrow, good luck to you!:cool:

Hey, I hope it isn't too late to tell you this, but I previously emailed asking the same thing. I was told YES they do accept the Jan. PCAT.

I have been searching for forums where this school is discussed more in depth from students' views or knowledge; it has been a nightmare trying to get in touch with them. Phoning is futile, email has been successful once, and the login created when submitting the supplemental application was supposed to help me track my applications' status, but I have yet to find where to login!

It is making me nervous about what was once my top choice seeing that they can't even manage receptionist duties... Every other school I have applied to has a number to call and someone will answer. It's disconcerting to say the least.

Other input, please!!

Thanks!