Nova Pharmacy Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmschool09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an interview at Nova on Nov. 17th and I was just wondering if knows what kinds of questions they ask at the interview?
Does anyone know whether there are any obstacles facing pharmacy today?
and how would one change the face of health care?
Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I had an interview with nova in Oct. They didn't ask anything about my personal life, future of pharmacy.. nothing. They strictly asked about my study habits, study skills, how am i going to study for school and manage my time, how i studied for the pcat and WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pharmacy! That is it. Nothing else. But it's completely contingent on your pharmacy interviewers. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I had an interview with nova in Oct. They didn't ask anything about my personal life, future of pharmacy.. nothing. They strictly asked about my study habits, study skills, how am i going to study for school and manage my time, how i studied for the pcat and WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pharmacy! That is it. Nothing else. But it's completely contingent on your pharmacy interviewers. good luck

Thank you so much for your help. I am very nervous as to the questions that they ask. I lack pharmacy experience so I am researching a lot of theses questions. How did you interview go? My interview is on the 17th and I was just wondering whether you meet the committee first and then go on a tour or whether it's the other way around.

I had an interview in January and it went as expected. They just asked me the general questions: why nova? why pharmacy? explain lower grades. do you have any questions? what are your study habits? etc

Some people say that their interview went off on a tangent (ie: i see you are from ____ how do you like it? what historical figure would you chose to meet? etc), but mostly it's straight and to the point. It's a pretty popular program because it's really new and has a great location so I'm sure they get a lot of applicants. Some people felt like they were being interrogated but I feel like they just need to get down to business so they can decide whether they are making a good decision for the school and for you. They are nice and courteous... don't let negative feedback get you nervous. = ]