Nova Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leeaf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
For those who applied to Nova, how long did it take to get the supplementary application?
Did you send $50 application fee before you got the secondary?

My aadsas application mailed on Aug 13th and retook the dat on Aug 10th abd havn't heard anything from them...

Please help me out.

Thank you tons

Members don't see this ad.

don't you do nova's secondary online?

I took the test the same day as you. I got my secondary around Aug 22 and got an interview earlier this week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the test the same day as you. I got my secondary around Aug 22 and got an interview earlier this week.

did you receive supplental email from nova or just did online secondary without getting anything from school?

Last edited:
does anyone send the supplemental application without receiving anything from nova?
Should I wait until I get it or go ahead and finish my secondary..

does anyone send the supplemental application without receiving anything from nova?
Should I wait until I get it or go ahead and finish my secondary..

start filling your secondary!

Hi
For those who applied to Nova, how long did it take to get the supplementary application?
Did you send $50 application fee before you got the secondary?

My aadsas application mailed on Aug 13th and retook the dat on Aug 10th abd havn't heard anything from them...

Please help me out.

Thank you tons

Here is what they send me back on July 12th (couple of days after they recieved my ADDSAS stuff)

July 12, 2010

[my email here]@yahoo.com
Dear Applicant:

The Office of Admissions at Nova Southeastern University ’s (NSU) College of Dental Medicine has recently received your application from the American Association of Dental Schools Application Service (AADSAS). The College of Dental Medicine requires each applicant to complete an NSU Admission Application and to pay a $50 nonrefundable application fee.

We encourage you to complete the NSU online admissions application at : https://webstar.nova.edu/pls/PROD/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon. After you create a Login ID and PIN, you will select: GRADUATION/PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMS; then COLLEGE OF DENTAL MEDICINE ; and finally the DENTAL DMD SUPPLEMENTAL application. Once there, you will be able to complete, submit, and pay the application fee on-line.

Please feel free to contact the Health Professions Division (HPD) Office of Admissions at 954-262-1101, or email Su-Ann Zarrett at [email protected], if you have any questions.

The Office of Admissions looks forward to receiving and reviewing your completed application in the near future. Early completion of the application process is strongly recommended.

Best wishes in the admissions process at NSU College of Dental Medicine.

Sincerely,

Enrollment and Student Services
Health Professions Division Office of Admissions

Hey the secondary isn't bad..it's online on their website!
I remember there were some topic to write about, but I wrote kind of a generic one and used it for many of my supplementaries-- or maybe that was another school... I def had the impression that nova's supp was easy peasy! :]