NOVA POP WAITLISTED

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureopt17

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been put on NOVA's POP wait list? They interviewed a total of 38 students and selected 15 to be accepted in the program. Does anyone know if there is still a chance of being accepted?

THANK YOU.

Members don't see this ad.

I was waitlisted 5 yrs ago. Some of those students may/will get accepted into other schools and give up their spot. Don't lose hope.

I was waitlisted 5 yrs ago. Some of those students may/will get accepted into other schools and give up their spot. Don't lose hope.
Did you get accepted off of the wait list? And do you know if it is ranked or not? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hi!
Just curious, but do you know many people your year got moved up from the waitlist?
Thanks!

Hi!
Just curious, but do you know many people your year got moved up from the waitlist?
Thanks!
no one really that I know of, everyone who got a spot wanted their spot I stopped paying attention after awhile towards the end so maybe one or two left their spot if they got into other schools but I think everyone wanted their spot.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone ever been put on NOVA's POP wait list? They interviewed a total of 38 students and selected 15 to be accepted in the program. Does anyone know if there is still a chance of being accepted?

THANK YOU.

Hello! I know this is about 2 years old, but I was just curious if you were eventually accepted off of the waitlist.