NOVA POP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2019

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know if nova sent out any interview invites for their pop program ??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I’m currently a POP student and know exactly your struggle so PM me if you have any questions about the program :)

I am applying for 2022 & I got an email on Dec saying my Application will be considered for the pop program , how long after that email did you guys get interview days ?

I am applying for 2022 & I got an email on Dec saying my Application will be considered for the pop program , how long after that email did you guys get interview days ?
I have been in contact with someone on the admissions committee and they told me that they will send out interview invitation in early February

No, did you?
No I did not. In the email that was sent to me in December, it said that they will be sending out interview invitation for POP late January so I was just wondering if that email was sent out yet.

No I did not. In the email that was sent to me in December, it said that they will be sending out interview invitation for POP late January so I was just wondering if that email was sent out yet.
When I emailed them in early January they told me they will send it out early February. So probably in the next couple of days we will get an email.

Reactions: 1 user