NOVA -Question for UofM01 or anyone else

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scottsdale DDS

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
UofM01,
I am interviewing at both NYU and Nova and hope to get accepted. I'm sure it helped you alot coming from a great school like Michigan. Can you let me know your GPA, major, DAT scores, and experience in dentistry? Thanks!!!

Matty

Also, what is the interview day like?
 
I see that you live in Michigan.

If you like you can email me at [email protected] and leave your phone number and I can call you. I am free right now. Take care.
 
I'm actually just wondering what your stats are, etc. to compare a little. If you don't want everyone to know, I understand.

Also, where did you guys stay when you interviewed at nova?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MJF, I Do not care if others see my stats. If you would like to see my stats and what I have done just go to the Search engine and type my member name in. I think It was one of the first posts that I started. I hope it helps. Just keep in mind that everyones situation is different thats why I would rather you read the post than to just look at my grades. Good Luck! And by the way I stayed at the Best western Rolling hills hotel. Its not the greatest hotel but its within walking distance of the school. I stayed there for the first day and than went down to Downtown Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of my days there. ITs beautiful.
 
i tried that but there are a ton of posts and i was interested in your updated stats. GPA, UG school, grad work if applicable, DAT scores. that it. I really would appreciate it!

matty froman
 
MJF,

Do you have the admissions requirement book for us/canadian schools? It has all the average GPA/DAT scores plus the demographics of the students at each school. I think If I remember right for NOVA, The average DAT was 18/18 and 3.3 GPA. They told us at the interview that they were getting more selective this year as the school is becoming more established.
 
i am interested in UofM01's updated stats since i am in a similar situation and applying and interviewing at both nyu and nova.