Nova Residencies

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by K-man, Nov 25, 2002.

1. K-man

K-man Nordberg

If anyone has information on where Nova students have gone in the last couple of years I would really appreciate it.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus

we've gone everywhere, and will continue to go everywhere...

actually i do have a couple year old match list somehwere, hopefully i can find it (perhaps do a search for it here...)

Is there something in particular you are looking for?
    Q

4. jd star

jd star Senior Member

The match list is on their website.... I was pretty impressed by it actually. Since I want to go into pediatrics or a pediatrics specialty, it was nice to see big children's hospitals on the list like Miami Children's, Johns Hopkins, etc. The only one I wished I would have seen was Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - which I think is an unbelievable hospital.

Actually, here is the link to the website...
    http://medicine.nova.edu/academics/clinical/index.html

5. DrQuinn

DrQuinn My name is Neo
    Moderator Emeritus

thanks for the link... I have one from a couple years old... I didn't even know my school put that link up, pretty sweet... in general, I know a lot of NSUCOM grads that are... literally, everywhere. I know someone in my class who is interviewing all over the nation (Arizona, Utah, Philly, etc) for neurology, so don't thik you're limited to FL, either.

6. MrGreed

MrGreed Member

a friend of mine...Nova grad is at Rush doing a cardiothoracic sugery fellowship