Nova Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

K-man

Nordberg
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has information on where Nova students have gone in the last couple of years I would really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad.

we've gone everywhere, and will continue to go everywhere...

actually i do have a couple year old match list somehwere, hopefully i can find it (perhaps do a search for it here...)

Is there something in particular you are looking for?
Q

The match list is on their website.... I was pretty impressed by it actually. Since I want to go into pediatrics or a pediatrics specialty, it was nice to see big children's hospitals on the list like Miami Children's, Johns Hopkins, etc. The only one I wished I would have seen was Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - which I think is an unbelievable hospital.

Actually, here is the link to the website...
http://medicine.nova.edu/academics/clinical/index.html

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks for the link... I have one from a couple years old... I didn't even know my school put that link up, pretty sweet... in general, I know a lot of NSUCOM grads that are... literally, everywhere. I know someone in my class who is interviewing all over the nation (Arizona, Utah, Philly, etc) for neurology, so don't thik you're limited to FL, either.

a friend of mine...Nova grad is at Rush doing a cardiothoracic sugery fellowship